Thursday, January 11, 2007

Thank you!!!!!

Thank you, everyone, for the supportive emails and comments you've written. I really appreciate it! I would like to invite everyone to send me emails with what you find most challenging about the job- I always love to hear from other nannies and childcare providers! After I get responses, I will post some of them (anonymously, of course). My email is nannyquest@gmail.com. Feel free to share any nanny horror stories, as well. : )

Thanks again! Have a great day and remember to tell your nanny friends about the site...I can also be found at myspace.com/nannyblog.

~nanny: )
www.imyournanny.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Pati said...

Is great has space for us "nanny".

elise said...

i'm actually considering being a nanny...
well this blog seems very helpful...
have you taken any classes specifically for nanny-ing?

Anonymous said...

I love this blog- thanks for speaking up for the nannies!

Jen McCleve said...

I'm a nanny on the weekends and I always make sure to read your blog posts before I go and watch my kids. I just love your enthusiasm and love for the job.

merry said...

Gosh very upset yesterday about my Nanny Job;;; crying on my way home its look like my Boss mother is trying to make me look bad all the time I worked 10 hours yesterday not only babysitting but housecleaning too when the baby sleep I have to clean the whole house with 4 bdrm and 4 bath with no rest only 10 minutes to eat my lunch; sometimes I have to go to the washroom to rest; my real Boss worked everyday but the Mother is so dominant that she blamed me for waking up the baby because I have to drink my tea for a few second break and I ask how I woke the baby up? she told me that with putting down my tea cup (the noise) the baby woke up the her prepared food for her Son is ruined because she had to put back the baby to sleep so that I can do my work in the house; one time she told me to always pick up the toys every time I play with the baby but sometimes the baby is fussing around that I had to held him right away;; then when I'm doing their laundry as if I took her Cardigan Sweeter and she said she couldn't find it;; I think emotionally I'm very depressed with the whole situation; I guess I have no luck at all with my job;; I need adviced~